Facsimile Ejection and Crashworthy Seats
REISER develops and manufactures facsimile ejection and crashworthy seats for jets and helicopters.
We are perferred partner to Martin-Baker. Our seats may be upgraded with G-cueing capabilities, incorporating G-suit and breathing air integration, depending on customer requirements. Active actuator components and control technology are supplied by Moog B.V. Netherlands, our strategic partner for the development and manufacturing of seats.
High-End Training Simulation
- Realistic G-force simulation and vibration with positive and negative accelerations on pilot’s body induced by aircraft’s 6 DOF movement translated to a cueing system.
- Compact design enables seamless integration into aircraft replica seat for any platform.
- Independent control system that responds to real-time software via Ethernet.
- G-Suit pressure control systems enhance realism of training experience.
- Actuation can be extended to a 9 channel system for individual drive of harness and leg straps.
- Simulation of both positive and negative acceleration on pilot body (surge, sway and roll).
- High-performance vibration cues, generated in all linear degrees (rotary wing simulation).
- Shoulder harness tension adjustment.
DOF Excursion limits Velocity Acceleration Cushion ± 25 mm (± 0.98 in) > 65 mm/s (> 2.6in/s) > 600 mm/s² (> 23.6 in/s²) Buffet ± 3 mm (± 0.11 in) > 65 mm/s (> 2.6in/s) > 600 mm/s² (> 23.6 in/s²) Backpad-Sway ± 12 mm (± 0.47 in) > 85 mm/s (> 3.3 in/s) > 1.200 mm/s² (> 47.2 in/s²) Backpad-Surge ± 10 mm (± 0.39 in) > 30 mm/s (> 1.2 in/s) > 400 mm/s² (> 15.7 in/s²) Seat Height ± 25 mm (± 3.98 in) + seat travel > 65 mm/s (> 2.6 in/s) > 600 mm/s² (> 23.6 in/s²)
Cueing Unit Minimum Force Cushion > 1.130 N (> 254 lbf) Backpad-Sway > 700 N (> 157 lbf) Backpad-Surge > 700 N (> 157 lbf) Seat Height > 2.800 N (> 629 lbf)
Simulation Range 2 - 9 g (64.3 - 290 ft/s²) Scale 0.04 - 0.06 bar/g (0.6 - 0.9 psi/g) Tolerance ± 4% per g Supply Pressure 4.1 - 4.8 bar (60.0 - 70.0 psi)
Power Requirements 3 phase 400VAC, 50 - 60 Hz Continuous Power Consumption 3 kW
Electronics and Software
Motion Control Computer, for both G-seat and G-suit Controller Maintenance and Diagnostics Computer G-seat Cueing Software Ethernet UDP and TCP/IP Host Interface