Simulated Anti-G System (SAGS)
- Physiological cues for awesome training benefit
- Compatible with original pilot equipment (full-coverage anti-G trousers)
- Maximum performance regarding pressure, inflation and deflation times
- Seamless integration into Reiser simulators
- Full dynamic control of pressures
- Oil-free low noise level compressor platform
- Modular design for simplified maintenance
- CANaerospace or OPC UA interface
- Certified breathing air quality (ISO 12021)
- Certified redundant safety functions (ISO 13849-1)
Realistic Simulated G-Force Seats
- Realistic G-force simulation and vibration with positive and negative accelerations on pilot’s body induced by aircraft’s 6 DOF movement translated to a cueing system.
- Compact design enables seamless integration into aircraft replica seat for any platform.
- Independent control system that responds to real-time software via Ethernet.
- G-Suit pressure control systems enhance realism of training experience.
- Actuation can be extended to a 9 channel system for individual drive of harness and leg straps.
- Simulation of both positive and negative acceleration on pilot body (surge, sway and roll).
- High-performance vibration cues, generated in all linear degrees (rotary wing simulation).
- Shoulder harness tension adjustment.
- Active actuator components and control technology are supplied by Moog B.V. Netherlands, our strategic partner for the development and manufacturing of seats.”
- Ethernet UDP and TCP/IP Host Interface