Avionic Desktop Trainer (ADT)
Reiser’s High Fidelity Derivatives
Reiser’s Avionic Desktop Trainer, a full derivative of the Full-Flight Simulator, has been designed to prepare pilots and flight personnel for simulator sessions at a premier stage of training. The ADT is a Classroom Solution for realistic and cost-efficient procedure-training and familiarization, with high fidelity flight dynamics, engine and AFCS model for all normal and emergency procedures, providing instrument procedures in both manual and AFCS modes including VOR, NDB, ILS, RNAV, GPS approaches.
We provide FMS “Lite”, with virtual panel, adjustable frequencies and loadable flight approaches with the option of the hardware version of an original Garmin GTN 750. Sound model including warning and caution tones, an Automatic Terminal Information Service ATIS and an Instructor Operation Station (IOS), a 100% derivative of the FFS IOS, with mission planning, re-positioning, fuel management, wind/weather simulation and malfunction capabilities are implemented.
Also available is a visualization of aircraft systems by animated schematics showing hydraulic-/electric-/fuel-systems states and One Push Operations for ADT (hover, target altitude, speed and more.).
- EHigh fidelity flight dynamics, engine and AFCS model for all normal and emergency procedures
- EVirtual cyclic and collective panel for manual control inputs
- EGarmin “Lite” with virtual panel, adjustable frequencies and loadable flight approaches
- ESound model including warning and caution tones and ATIS
- EIOS with mission planning, re-positioning, fuel management, wind/weather simulation and malfunction capabilities
- EH145 Helionix® Step2/Step3 switchable during operation
- EH135 Helionix® Step 3
- EACAS simulation (configurable)
- EWXR weather radar (RDR 1600 on MFD)
- EHTAWS (configurable)
- ESVS synthetic vision (configurable)
- EIBF (configurable)
- EEuroNav 7 standard version (international) with virtual panel
- EInterface to hardware Garmin GTN 750 FMS (original)